Fashionably Late Mom is part of the Amazon Affiliate Program and earns a commission from products purchased through Amazon links along with other retailers that are shared..
It’s officially that time… I’m in full on Christmas mode. A few new decorations have arrived and I’m ready to decorate since I don’t host Thanksgiving dinner.
The best part that comes along with the holiday season is shopping! I’m that person that enjoys shopping for others more than myself. Since before I was married I would go on a weekend shopping trip with my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws while the guys were away hunting. She’d take us to pick out clothes for Christmas. Even back then I always enjoyed finding pieces I thought the others would like. Now, that the granddaughters join us, that’s where the fun is for me. I like to keep that “cool aunt” status in helping them all pick out new outfits to have wrapped under the tree. Now, my daughter Madison… my MIL knows it’s best just to have her pick out on her own. Even I don’t buy something for her without asking first. No sense in wasting money and a return trip to the store after Christmas.
So, to kick off this holiday shopping season I’m going to be sharing 10 days of holiday gift guides! First up is a gift guide for the cozy chic ladies. Any family and friends reading this, you can basically grab me anything from this list. 😉
- Cozy Knee High Socks: I love wearing tall comfy socks like this around the house with my leggings in the winter. I lived in a similar pair while we hung around the family cabin in the mountains this past weekend.
- Candles: Aahhh, nothing better than having the house smell like you just took fresh cookies out of the oven (total trick on the family) or any other scent Yankee has to offer.
- Slipper: Probably about 5 years ago I purchased each lady in my family a similar slipper that cost about 75% more. Mine personally, I’m due for a replacement. That being said, I’m giving these cuties a try!
- Coffee Cup: The best thing about receiving a cute coffee cup as a gift. When you’re drinking out of it at 8am, there’s no exact way to know if you’re drinking coffee or wine. And, the saying on this cup is perfect!
- Leggings: These are basically part of my every day uniform. High waist, soft and absolutely full coverage. These leggings and their price can’t be beat!
- A Good Book: I came across this book while checking out Oprah’s Favorite Things list. “If you want to be more fully present and live your life with a wide-open heart, this is the place to come to.” Umm, I feel every woman wants this!
- Cozy PJ’s: I just recently jumped on the Barefoot Dreams train this year and truly didn’t know if the investment would be worth it. 100% YES! Plus side, these PJ’s are on sale!
- Slipper: Sometimes a full on loafer slipper is a bit too much. These are perfect for the gal that wants a cozy slipper, but can’t stand their feet getting overly hot.
- Cardigan: This was my first Barefoot Dreams purchase from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and boy am I glad I took the plunge. I wear this EVERY DAY!
- Throw: Again, after getting my hands on the cardigan I needed more of this brand. Coming across this throw on sale under $50 was the best gift ever. My little guy and I constantly fight over it.
- Slipper Socks: This is another piece that you just know by the name they are going to be amazing. I live to be comfortable when I’m home and these will definitely help me be comfy/cozy!